Let’s talk salmon! This recipe will delight you with rich summary flavors combined in the most healthy way for an elegant dish perfect for any occasion!
1) Single side skinny salmon fillet (approximately 2lbs)
2) One bunch of green onion and a spring of thyme
3) The juice and peel of one lemon and peel of one lime
4) Four garlic cloves
5) One cup of leaks washed and cut
6) One cup of white wine and enough water to submerge the fish
Rinse off fish make sure it’s skinned pat dry. Place in shallow pan filled with 1 cup of white wine and enough water that the fish is submerged. Salt-and-pepper to taste. Add all the fresh herbs lemon and lime peel garlic and lemon juice. Cook until fish starts to firm up about 15-20min.
Fig and mango salsa
1) One large mango peeled and diced
2) Five small mission figs
3) Ten cherry tomatoes
4) Half a small red onion cubed
5) Half a cup diced red bell pepper
6) Half a Serrano pepper
7) Two tablespoons chopped up fresh cilantro
8) Squeeze half a lemon and 1 lime
We are on a mission to change your life by providing you with curated science-backed health tips, nutrition advice and mouth-watering recipes. Sign up to receive your 3 starter gifts and get exclusive access to new weekly content for FREE:
In a bowl mix all ingredients salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
Carrot and sweet potato purée
1) One large sweet potato or yam
2) Two carrot sticks washed and cut in 3 inch lengths
3) Four dates
4) 1 tablespoon honey
5) Quarter teaspoon cumin
6) Salt and pepper to taste
Wash, peel, cut into cubes the sweet potato add to a pot of water with carrots and boil until soft. Remove sweet potatoes and carrots from liquid place in bowl use a fork or a potato masher, add the cumin salt and pepper to taste, butter if you like or olive oil, and dates. Finish with honey to taste and more butter to make it creamy.
To learn more mouth watering recipes and nutrition tips for healthy eating, join ZONIA video streaming platform today where you can discover hundreds of recipes and cooking videos by our chefs and nutrition experts.
We created ZONIA because we believe that everyone deserves to be empowered with the education and tools to be healthy and happy. Zonia's original videos and personalized transformation programs by our health & wellness experts will help you achieve this mission. Click on the button below to get started today: